I guess my question is less about the use of the client framework in
general, but about a scenario as described in section 44.2. of the
RestEASY documentation ("Sharing an interface between client and
server"), i.e. the case where the server-side interfaces are re-used on
the client side, to avoid repetition. This would not be possible in the
example described earlier.