Dear All,

I would like to get some clarification and a little help.
I'm going to create a software which has REST service on server side
and it will have to type of client, a native client built on Swing and
a client based on gwt.

Question 1:
According to the documentation if I use this at server side I can
reach the service as a form. In case of web based application a form
is needed and the url (@Path) must be called by post method. In case
of swing, an object is needed properly annotated and it must be posted
by the client to server side. Do I understand correctly this part?

public String putNewPartner(@Form PartnerEntityDTOClient newPartnerEntityDTO) {}

Question 2:
I will use lot of dto classes - they will have mostly string, date and
binary stuff - and they will be moved between the client and the
server. The protocol will be JSON. According to the documentation I
have to create both object the request and the response object for
every dto class to handle the JSON protocol. Do I understand
correctly? If so, than I would like to ask whether is there any
tutorial or blog or book which helps to write these classes?
Unfortunately, the documentation detailed deeply enough for my

Thanks in advance!

--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- --
--  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell