On 3 January 2013 17:29, András Csányi <sayusi.a...@sayusi.hu> wrote:

According to the Internet it should be in the
org.jboss.resteasy.annotations.providers package, but my jar
(resteasy-jaxrs-2.3.1.GA), delivered by maven, contains only this
package: org.jboss.resteasy.annotations.providers.img

Despite the fact that I'm not able to use this annotation, is it
normal that the jar does not contains this annotation? Should I
upgrade to 2.3.4?

Thanks in advance!

--
--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --