Dear All,

I would like to ask some help regarding jackson and class convert to JSON.
When I post my class to the server I got this error message:

17:14:57,358 WARN  [org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher]
Failed executing POST /core/partners/addnewpartner:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ReaderException: U
nrecognized field "partnerentity" (Class,
not marked as ignorable
 at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@1aadb3c9;
line: 1, column: 19] (through reference chain:

I read in the documentation that I should mark my JAXB class with
@NoJackson annotation but I don't know where can I find this
annotation. On the other hand, there is no "partnerentity" field in my
class. My JAXB class has this annotation as a class annotation.
@XmlRootElement(name = "partnerentity")

I use Netbeans with maven and these jar are provided:

Thanks in advance!

--  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- --
--  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell