--
Weinan Li

On Friday, April 5, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Friso Vrolijken wrote:

> Hi Li,
>
> No, I’ve not tried that, as from the documentation I gather that the request
> will not return (i.e. the client will be kept waiting).

With asynch=true, you will get response immediately. And you can check the
result later.

I have written two documents about this but they are in Chinese:

http://weli.iteye.com/blog/1273163
http://weli.iteye.com/blog/1275313

Maybe you can use google translation to read it :-)

Anyway, it's very easy to use them, you can also check the examples in RESTEasy
source code:

examples/async-job-service