Thank you, Bill.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bill Burke [mailto:bbu...@redhat.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. April 2013 15:08
An: resteasy-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Resteasy-users] JAX-RS 2.0: Properties for username and
password

It didn't make the spec.  Stupid right?  I tried, honestly I tried.  I was
able to at least get SSL support in there.  For Resteasy you can either use
Apache HTTp Client and set it up there.  I also have implement basic auth in
a filter:

https://github.com/resteasy/Resteasy/blob/master/jaxrs/resteasy-client/src/m
ain/java/org/jboss/resteasy/client/jaxrs/BasicAuthentication.java

Just do:

WebTarget target = ...;
target.register(new BasicAuthentication("username", "password"));