Hi,

I am looking at using NettyJaxrsServer, but want to scan certain pieces of
the
classpath for resources and providers, instead of maintaining them
explicitly
in an Application class.

1) Is there an example of such usage? It doesn't have to be Netty, but an
example of
how to scan for resources outside of an servlet container.

2) If the answer to1) is no, I will have a go on it myself. My guess is
that I will have to
create a ConfigurationBootstrap sub class and use that to create a
ResteasyDeployment.
Is that a correct initial assumption?

Thanks!

/Per Norrman