Thanks, I remember having read it!

So, the assumption in the second question is valid? I don't forsee
classpath scanning as such to be a problem, I'm just trying to grasp the
overall Resteasy bootstrap mechanism.  If I sub class
BootstrapConfiguration and provide a set of URLs to scan, everything should
be take care of (assuming my set of URLs are sufficient)?

/Per