First apologies.  This is a beta and I didn't really go through and
manually test the examples that were not automated.  I'm currently
working on greatly improving the JBoss examples so that you do not have
to download or manually start a jboss instance.  But that doesn't help
you very much, does it?

The deprecated ClientResponse object extends javax.ws.rs.core.Response.
  Response has had a bunch of new methods added to it in JAX-RS 2.0
which I didn't implement (or want to implement) for our deprecated
client framework.  But it looks like it broke some backward
compatibility too, which wasn't aware of.

My suggestion is to rewrite the examples using JAX-RS 2.0 API, or to fix
the example to use ClientResponse.getResponseHeaders()