Tom,

I think I something similar in this project:

https://github.com/jesuino/crud-frameworks/blob/master/crud-frameworks-server/crud-frameworks-rest/src/main/java/org/jugvale/crudframeworks/resource/FrameworkResource.java

I put the EJB in a JAR and I'm using it in my WAR, all in a mavenized EAR:

https://github.com/jesuino/crud-frameworks/blob/master/crud-frameworks-server/

You can clone it and built it, and deploy to EAP 6/AS 7 :)

--
*William Antônio Siqueira*
*Java Support Analyst*