Guys,

I'm playing with Resteasy and OAuth2. I successfully deployed the examples
posted on GitHub but I have a problem that have to be solved asap:

My Auth-Server is both my auth server and my data server therefore, I'm
defining (from the example) "auth-method: FORM" but later when I already
have the token, I can't use the "Authentication" header with Bearer token
with the same server sin BASIC is not active.

My question is: can I enable my auth-server to be both FORM and BASIC? FORM
is for the very first time when you authenticate a user and BASIC for
Bearer tokens when third party already have one.

Can someone give me a hand on this? Thank you so much!
Cheers!
Max