Hi Bill,

Firstly, it's a great pleasure to reply your email and thanks for trying to
help me out. Maybe I'm not explaining the problem at all.

>From the example we have:

1 - database-service: a web app that uses a public key to check bearer
tokens (configured as BASIC)
2 - auth-server: web app in charge of the whole authentication process
(give you the access token, login, etc) .Configured as FORM auth.
3 - third-party: web app in charge of redirecting the user to auth-server,
getting access tokens and finally, using bearer tokens to consume services
under database-service.

So, my idea is to have 1 and 2 integrated in ONE server. I would like to do
both: authentication (FORM) and resource authorization (BASIC
- bearer tokens).

Is that possible? Can you help me?

Thanks so much!
Max