Hi all

I'm using RestEasy 2.3.6 (as a part of EAP 6.1).  I am using the
client APIs and was wondering how to add a custom message body
reader/writer?  The other REST server is using Jackson and has many
bindings that are jackson specific.  I can't seem to add the
JacksonJaxbJsonProvider to REST EASY, as a result the JSON's getting
skewed.

This is what I tried:

ResteasyProviderFactory.getInstance().addMessageBodyWriter(JacksonJaxbJsonProvider.class);
RegisterBuiltin.register(ResteasyProviderFactory.getInstance());

Thanks,

John