OK so this seems to be  my problem

the validation rules have been tightened in the JAXB version (2.2.7) supplied
in the 3.0.4 release

Any suggestions on the best way of

1)      Loosening them using their suggested property

2)      Sorting the original validation problem.

The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action on the contents of this information
may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise.
IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred
by way of this email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to
your own virus checking procedures. We may monitor all E-mail communication
through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and
address to facilitate communication.
October Webinars: Code for Performance