Hi RESTEasy users,

We would like to inform you that the JBoss Arquillian universe just
extended with completly new extension that was designed to ease the
testing of JAX-RS based web services:
http://arquillian.org/blog/2013/10/28/arquillian-extension-rest-1-0-0-Alpha1/

One of of it's unique features is the integration with Arquillian Warp
that does allow to intercept the state of the service running and verify
it in a test that is being executed in the application container.

We were hoping that you could give a try and give us as much feedback as
possible. We also welcome any contributions to the newly developed
extension.

Thanks,
Jakub Narloch