Hi Team,
   I am working on a rest application on which I have model for the following
objects customers ,accounts and products.
User can access the details of customers,accounts and products  using the
following uri.

[1] GET http://localhost:8080/customers
[2] GET http://localhost:8080/accounts
[3] GET http://localhost:8080/products

Now my requirement is to combine the responses of the above 3 services in one
service, i.e. when user will try GET http://localhost:8080/details then he can
get all the customers , accounts and products info on the response.

Is there any thing on  RESTEASY which will help me to implement this
functionality.I don't want change anything on the model class or want to add
any new model like details.