Hi Ignou,

In this case I believe you will have to create the XML manually in the
jax-rs resource method body and return it as String, or you can manage to
do this using a MessageBodyWriter/Reader.

However, I think someone else might have some better alternative to achieve
this

--
*William Antônio Siqueira*
*Java Support Analyst*