Hey,

I have REST resource defined as:

@POST
@Formatted
@Consumes({MediaType.MULTIPART_FORM_DATA, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON})
MyEntity add(MultipartFormDataInput input) throws IOException;

I'd like to create a CLIENT side proxy and supply an MultipartFormDataInput,
I'm not sure whether this is possible to create a MultipartFormDataInput on
the client side easily though,

Without proxy it is simply possible to create a MultipartFormDataOutput
such:
MultipartFormDataOutput mdo = new MultipartFormDataOutput();
GenericEntity<MultipartFormDataOutput> entity = new
GenericEntity<MultipartFormDataOutput>(mdo) {};
WebTarget target = client.target(...)
target.request(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON).post(Entity.entity(entity,
MediaType.MULTIPART_FORM_DATA_TYPE));

But I rather use the API via proxy instead if possible,

Thanks.