Hi,
   I have two REST interfaces in my web application. say RestA and RestB.
RestB needs to invoke a method from RestA within same container from one of
its method.

   How do I call this? If I try to create ProxyFactory, I need to give URI.
Is there a way to just call this resource without using URI and invoke
directly. All resources are registered with the container when I initialize
application, but cant figure out way to get it.

Regards,
Leena