Hi Leena,

You can use standard RESTEasy client API to call your RestB within RestA.

I wonder the reason why you don’t want to expose URI in your call. Do you want
to bypass all the network overhead? If so you can consider to refactor your
RestB and put the common logics into separate APIs that not exposed as a web
service.

--
Weinan Li