I've been working with a JBoss AS 7.1.1 Server and trying to use a more
recent version of RestEasy than is included by standard.

Furthermore I've been doing this both on a local JBoss Server and on a
remote OpenShift version.

So far I've been working on the assumption that I need to update the server
with the entire module distribution (circa 6Mb of jars) because of
interdependencies.

Is this in fact true if I'm only using a subset of the API? (shown below)

Updating the local server only needs to be done once, but I'd like to make
the deploy process a little leaner for the remote OpenShift server; I
assume the entire set of jars is checked out of the git repository every
time a deployment is made.

Thanks

Andrew

 <!-- REST -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>resteasy-client</artifactId>
<version>${version.org.jboss.resteasy}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>resteasy-jackson-provider</artifactId>
<version>${version.org.jboss.resteasy}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxrs-api</artifactId>
<version>${version.org.jboss.resteasy}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>