I am using the resteasy client to communicate with a digital camera.
Most of the commands finish in about 300ms but some take over 2s. Is
there a way to specify the read timeout for individual calls? I know I
can set a global SO_TIMEOUT value but can I change it with wach call I make?
Thanks, David

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401
e-mail: drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.