Hi,

I’ve been using the (now deprecated) proxy client since resteasy 2. I’m using
3.0.7.Final and am wanting to use WebTarget to build the dynamic proxy using
ResteasyClient.target(url).proxy(interface).

I use a server-side ExceptionMapper that produces a structured representation
of the exception which is then used by the client to produce more descriptive
client-side errors about what failed on the server, which server and why. I had
been using ClientErrorInterceptor for this, but I see that the new dynamic
proxy client no longer uses ClientErrorInterceptor… is there a way to do this
in the new dynamic proxy client? I’ve tried using a ReaderInterceptor and
DynamicFeature but it doesn’t seem to get called when (for example) a 404 error
is returned.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

--
Peter