We use the ProxyFactory to create clients in resteasy and typically define
interfaces as:

    ClientResponse<String> getDataByTitle(@PathParam("id") String id,
@QueryParam(value = "title") String name);

or similar.

I need to consume a multipart/form-data resource that would be curl'd like:

curl -kvLX POST -u $USERNAME:$PASSWORD  -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data"
--form "name=logo" --form "files[files]=@cloud.png" --form "force=1"

I've tried a number of things that have me spinning my wheels with various
errors and I feel like I'm on multiple misguided paths. Any point in the right
direction would be GREATLY appreciated.