The biggest issue I had to overcome was modifying the "Content-Disposition" in
one of the "Parts". There didn't seem to be an intuitive way (at least not to
me) to alter this with the method I was using "addFormData". In order to
accomplish this, I had to call addFormData to add my part, then iterate the
parts to find the part I was interested in, and get the headers, and add a
Content-Disposition header to that prior to sending off the request. I needed a
*fliename* in the content disposition which wasn't being added (as I had a byte
array from the inputStream that I sent, meaning there wasn't any way for it to
have a filename.)

Anyway, all is good now with a little tweaking and such, interesting exercise!
And if there is a simpler way to alter the headers (specifically
content-disposition) I would love to know, but this seems to be working as I
hoped now.

-Tom