Hi folks.

Using resteasy 3.0.5, and I need to set connection and read timeouts on
a request.
Here's the code:

         org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient httpClient = new
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient();
         HttpParams params = new org.apache.http.params.BasicHttpParams();

org.apache.http.params.HttpConnectionParams.setConnectionTimeout(params,
4000);
org.apache.http.params.HttpConnectionParams.setSoTimeout(params, 2000);
         httpClient.setParams(params);

         executor = new
org.jboss.resteasy.client.core.executors.ApacheHttpClient4Executor(httpClient);

         ClientRequest clientRequest = new ClientRequest(newPath, executor);
         clientRequest = clientRequest.accept(getResponseMediaType())
.body(getRequestMediaType(), request)
.followRedirects(false);
         clientRequest = clientRequest.header("headerKey", "headerVal");
         T out = clientRequest.post(responseClassType).getEntity();

I'm seeing an NPE when this code is run:

      [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ResteasyProviderFactory.toHeaderString(ResteasyProviderFactory.java:1263)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.toHeaderString(ClientRequest.java:204)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.getHeaders(ClientRequest.java:329)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.interceptors.encoding.AcceptEncodingGZIPInterceptor.execute(AcceptEncodingGZIPInterceptor.java:27)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.ClientExecutionContextImpl.proceed(ClientExecutionContextImpl.java:47)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.execute(ClientRequest.java:441)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.httpMethod(ClientRequest.java:682)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.post(ClientRequest.java:566)
      [java]     at
org.jboss.resteasy.client.ClientRequest.post(ClientRequest.java:571)

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I get the error whether I include the
ClientRequest.header() call or not.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Ramin