Hi all,
 I've asked a similar question about about linking solution with RestEasy.
 As I know, we can do it with RestEasy through Atom links or Http link header.
 I would like to know if it is planned to support JSON-LD or JSON-HAL.
 We have some customers that are requesting it and I would like to say yes or
not to them.

Any answer is greatly appreciated