Hi Jim,

Have you given this a try to see if it works? :)

Yes, that will work as long as the id form param is an string
representation of an integer within the legal min-max range. You'll get a
400 "Bad Request" response if it's not.

As a general note though, all HTTP attributes (headers, cookies, request
and form params etc) will hit the JAX-RS endpoint as strings. The JAX-RS
provider will then try to convert those strings into whatever type is
defined in the resource class or the handler method, based on some default
type conversion rules.

HTH,
Savvas