We have a webservice POST method that returns a Response.Status object
as the entity.  I've debugged this running method to verify that the
return value is Response.Status.OK.

We use the RestEasy client proxy to invoke our webservice methods.  The
approach works well for us, and our developers find the approach easy to
use.  However, in this case, the proxy is deserializing this return
object as Response.Status.INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR.

Any idea on why this would happen?

Thanks.

--
Guy Rouillier