I’m trying to integrate Guice with Resteasy using reasteasy-netty4.  I can see
how to use the GuiceResourceFactory get use Guice for resources, however, how
do I inject non-JAX-RS resources into resources?  For instance, if I have an
AuthenticationResource that uses an AuthenticationService, how do I do this?

@Path(“/“)
public class AuthenticationResource {

  @Inject
  public AuthenticationResource(AuthenticationService authService) {
  }

}

The problem is that if I add AuthenticationService to the guice module that I
use in the GuiceResourceFactory, then Resteasy expects all bound classes to be
resources.  But I don’t see the equivalent of the
GuiceResteasyBootstrapServletContextListener for non-servlet based Resteasy
servers like netty.

Can anyone help me?  Thanks!