I'm converting an application from RestEasy 2 to 3. There is one
authorization interceptor that implements PreProcessInterceptor and
AcceptedByMethod interfaces. This interceptor is responsible for verifying
an encrypted token in the request, and then authorizing or not the
execution of a given method. There is also a @TokenValidationNotRequired
annotation, to avoid the validation of the token on some methods, including
the authentication method.

So I changed the PreProcessInterceptor to a ContainerRequestFilter, and as
the AcceptByMethod interface is deprecated I decided to use the Name
Binding feature, then I would have to change the annotation to
@TokenValidationRequired and put it in all methods that need authorization
checking. This would result in a huge refactoring, and it's a bit insecure
because other developers may forget to use the annotation. It's better to
explicit annotate methods that doesn't need authorization checking, than
doing the opposite.

So I implemented a DynamicFeature that verifies methods that doesn't have
the @TokenValidationNotRequired annotation and bind the
TokenValidationInterceptor to them, like this:

context.register(TokenValidatorInterceptor.class);

The problem is that if I leave the interceptor annotated with @Provider, it
becomes a global interceptor. If I remove it, the interceptor is correctly
binded, but the autowiring on it's properties doesn't happen. I solved the
problem by injecting the application context in the DynamicFeature and then
getting the interceptor from the context, like this:

context.register(applicationContext.getBean(TokenValidatorInterceptor.class));

Is there an easier, or more correct, way of doing this? Something like a
reverse name binding, that only binds the interceptor to methods that
doesn't have the specific annotation?