Windows Exchange Admin
Clinton - NJ
6 months

Required Skills:
At least 3 years of experience on the following:
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Scripting Languages / Scripting
- Windows 2003

Desired/Optional Skills: Lotus Notes a plus

Participate in the support of the development, implementation of the e-records retention solutions. Specifically, will work with the area technical lead to:
-Provide production and development support for the electronic records retention platform
-Develop maintenance procedures and scripts for the retention platform
-Developing and executing test procedures, documentation and implementation
-Participate in the definition of business functions/requirements and process designs
Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.