Dear All ,

This is Sanjay From Javaji System Solutions as Sr Resource Manager .

Pls share your 100% matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note : This is our Direct Client Position , pls make sure u haven't
submitted to this location already , availability needs immediately .

Dear All ,

Need atleast one profile with in 1 hr to get a closure on this requirement .
This is for Our Direct Client and I can assure we can close this deal with
in 24 hrs . Consultants need to join in the client place Friday .
Pls share ur matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Webmethods Developer :

Job Description ** Total IT experience of more than 4 Years with at least 2
years on integration experience ** Prior experience in using webMethods
versions 4.x & 6.x *V minimum of 2 years ** Involve in coding interfaces
using webMethods 4.x/6.x ** Experience with technologies like Java J2EE and
RDBMS (ODBC, JDBC), Http, XML (XSD, XSLT) in establishing integrations using
these technologies. Additionally knowledge of mainframe integration is
preferred ** Experience / understanding of Service Oriented Architecture SOA
Job Role ** Participate in Integration Architecture Solution and High Level
Design ** Participate in preparing Detailed Design Specifications ** Prepare
Unit and Integration Test cases and conduct testing of interfaces ** Deploy
developed solution in various environments, viz., Integration Test, User
Acceptance Test and Production Interact with on-site/offshore teams, client
and multi-vendors, Good Communication skills, Gather requirements

 Location:San Diego ||||||||||||| Duration:6 months  ||||||||| Rate : $35/hr
Only ( not Neg on rate but i can give u the assurance for this position for
the right profile . )

Note : Need to be Join in the client place on coming Friday , so pls submit
only Immmediate available Consultants . ...

--
Thanks and Regards

Sanjay
Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rate      : $35/hr only ( Not Neg )

Just got the req. over the phone from the concern Project Manager... Soon
will share the Description.  Need profiles who can join immediately..

Shortlisting Manager : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With Regards

Sanjay

Sr Resource Manager

Javaji System Solutions Inc