Hi Partners,

This is KUMAR from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

 Please send the Resumes to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 *Requirement Details: *

Loc:San Francisco Bay Area

Duration: 3 to 6 months

Environment is very fast paced so candidate must be able to prioritize
efforts and be able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions. We seek people
who are self-motivated and committed to achieving excellence in very short
timeframes. We are passionate about our product. The team is friendly and
professional. The company is growing rapidly and so this is an ideal time to
join early. We employ an agile development methodology.

In this position you'll be responsible for developing and delivering the
best technical solutions in a highly scalable, multi-tier environment by
translating design story boards into operational applications.

 As a Sr. Developer, you will be engaged in development at all levels and
play a critical role in driving imbee to its next level.

l MINIMUM 5 years experience developing web applications targeted to the
consumer market

l MUST HAVE experience developing and delivering a large web application
through its lifecycle of versions 1, 2 and beyond.

l MUST HAVE extensive knowledge of LAMP based development.

l MUST HAVE 1 to 2 Years of Drupal CMS Framework experience

l MUST HAVE expertise as a PHP developer

l MUST HAVE comprehensive experience working with MySQL and UNIX/Linux

l Strong understanding of basic web skills (D/HTML, CSS and Jscript).

l Solid experience with Ajax and interaction with front-end technologies.

l Experience working with Web Services (XMLRPC, SOAP) in a highly scalable,
highly available environment.

l Working knowledge of Web servers (Apache, Lighttpd).

l Working knowledge of relational databases (primarily MySQL).

l Working knowledge of Zend Platform and Zend Studio.

l Familiarity with Bugzilla and CVS or Subversion.

l MUST BE comfortable working in a distributed, agile, collaborative

l MUST BE an excellent written and verbal communicator.

B.S./M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent in work experience

 Please send all qualified candidates ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Sr.Technical recruiter,
Openboxsolutions Inc,
2890 Carpenter Road,