Business Objects Architect/Developer
Pleasanton, CA
6 Months

INTERVIEW: PS and F2F

REQUIRED SKILLS: Candidates need to have strong BO Universe Design and BO reporting experience.

Position Description:  Solution Architect (Business Objects - BI)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (listed in order of importance):
10years of IT experience in all major areas like, systems development: application development, technical analyst, systems analyst, business analyst (perhaps not in title, but in responsibilities) technical designer, and architect. Broad technical experience (example: application design, middleware, XML/SOAP, DB design, Business Intelligence, Collaboration systems)
6 years in the business intelligence realm
Understands database technology (including data warehouse) theory to include normalization, SQL and OLAP
4 year experience with Business Objects XI (Web intelligence, desktop intelligence reporting, universe designing ) , including features, SDK and system compatibility
5 years of overall experience with Business Objects BI products
Portal experience
5 years of Technical or application architect experience on several large-scale, enterprise level projects.

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (listed in order of importance):
Proven hands-on technical Business Intelligence architecture expertise having designed and developed architecture solutions and work processes for large volume data.
Knowledge of industry accepted design techniques including Star and Snowflake schemas.
Excellent grasp of data security and privacy concerns and how to seamlessly apply integrated security solutions (entitlements, authentication, authorization) into BI frameworks.
Knowledge of other tools used in Business Intelligence development, such as data quality analysis, packaged analytics, performance management, etc.
Knowledge and development experience with one or more ETL tools such as Informatica, AB Initio, Ascential, Microsoft DTS, etc. and Data Mining tools is a plus.
Experience with one or more of the following application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
Ability to research and provide recommendations of business intelligence strategies in support ABC program.
Nice to have experience working for a Healthcare industry
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Kristopher Irby
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736
Fax:703-991-5532
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.