This is my direct client opening for *Cold Fusion Developer- Charleston, WV*.
This is a 12-24 month's contract position. The Hourly rate is $40-$45/hr.

* *

Recommended yrs of experience as a programmer

Minimum four (4) years of programming experience.

Recommended yrs of experience as a Cold Fusion programmer

Minimum three (3) years of Cold Fusion programming experience.  Minimum 12
months of programming experience in Cold Fusion within the last 18 months.

*Specific work experience (projects, types of work performed)*

Cold Fusion

FuseBox 3.0

Cold Fusion Report Builder

SQL Server stored procedures

Crystal Reports

*Educational requirements*

Minimum Bachelor of Science degree (MIS or Computer Science preferred)

Required Technical skills

Extensive knowledge of Cold Fusion version MX and 7.0

Extensive knowledge of HTML

Extensive knowledge of JavaScript

Extensive knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets

Extensive experience in using XML

Extensive experience in AJAX

Experience with Fusebox 3.x

Experience with Cold Fusion Report Builder

Experience with SQL (not SQL server)

Exposure to Crystal Reports

* *

*Required communication skills, analysis skills, team experience*

Possess strong written and verbal communication skills

Translate complex technical information into easily understandable language

Work in a team environment and work independently or with minimal guidance.
This position requires the programmer to work closely and support peer
programmers, systems analysts, and DBAs, in order to design and develop the
most efficient web sites and applications possible for the organization.

Accept a variety of assignments, from analysis to maintenance, with equal

*Duties and Assignment*

Duties will include all aspects associated with program development,
maintenance and support, including coding and testing, and, if necessary,
analysis and design.  Contractor will be expected to attend user and staff
meetings as needed or required.

The individual will report to the ADC Resource managers and/or specific ADC
project managers.

Examples of Work

Skills Required

MPLS application

Code modules

Code reports

Code store procedure interface

(DreamWeaver preferred)

Strong knowledge of ColdFusion MX 7.0

Strong knowledge of Javascript

Strong knowledge of CSS

Knowledge of Fusebox 3.x

Significant experience with XML

Overall Skills Needed for above Tasks:

Strong ColdFusion MX 7.0 programming skills

Strong Javascript programming skills

Strong CSS programming skills

Strong analytical skills

Willingness to work under current programming staff

Significant experience with XML

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Cold Fusion version MX and 7.0 exp:

Total HTML exp:

Total JavaScript exp:

Total Cascading Style Sheets exp:

Total exp using XML:

Total exp in AJAX:

Total exp with Fusebox 3.x:

Total exp with Cold Fusion Report Builder:

Total exp with SQL (not SQL server):

Total Crystal Reports exp:

Total CSS programming exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

*Thanks & Regards*………

[image: Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy,
Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook
prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.]

*Pramod Dubey*

* *

*BeyondTek IT - "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond." *

*Phone (*:* *714-857-2010* Extn: *801

*Email ID ***:*   [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Yahoo IM: Pramod_Beyondtekit*

*Linkedin*: *http://www.linkedin.com/in/pramodjohnmark*

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail..
This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove"
in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you.