Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED];
  Hi,

  This is Sunitha from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

  Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

  Title                       :      Senior Cognos Architect/Developer/Modeller

  Duration               :        12+Months

  Location               :        New York City

  Job Description &Required Skills:

  Highly motivated Senior Cognos Architect/Developer/Modeller with at least 7
years of hand-on experience in the following:

  .Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implements Business Intelligence
reporting solutions using COGNOS 8.3 suite.

  .Deliver advanced/ complex reporting solutions such as Dashboards,
Scorecards, Powerplay cubes and Standardized Reporting (including the bursting
of reports globally) using Cognos 8.3.

  .Perform hands on development and coding of application components using the
Cognos 8.3 suite especially Framework Manager and Powerplay Transformer.

  .Cognos administration. Must be able to perform maintenance tasks on Cognos
Server including security, software installations, configuration updates and
troubleshooting environment.

   Must be able to work with Cognos Support personnel in troubleshooting
problems. Solaris or any Unix flavor experience would be required.

  .Perform detailed documentation of design, development, testing and
deployment activities necessary to ensure team knowledge sharing.

  .Conversant in SQL. Must have working knowledge of Oracle. Familiary with
Toad would be required.

  .Senior level follow-up for technical issues and serve as first level contact
for all maintenance/support issues.

  .Datawarehouse and/or Insurance background will be required.

  Have a Great Day!!!

  Thanks & Regards,
  Sunitha
  SVIT Inc,