* *

*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for this Req.*

*Position:       Jr Oracle DBA/Autosys Consultant.*

*Duration:      12+ Months*

*Location:      Central NJ*

Following Skills are Must [ Don't send resumes without these skill sets]

   - *Must have Autosys experience. *
   - *Must have JIL scripts. *
   - *Must have UNIX Shell Scripting. *
   - *Must have exp in implementation of Autosys in UNIX/AIX Environment. *
   - *Must be able to independently maintain and run batch Job schedules. *
   - *Good Communication Skills. *

Kindly send consultants resume with contact info to save time.

Please feel free to call me for any query/suggestion.

Thanks & Regards

Dharmesh Bhatt,

cyberThink Inc,

1125, US Hwy, 22 STE 1,