Pls send me resums at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello partners,

Hope you are doing great,

We have very very hot
rek...................................................Wise packager

MUST be local, no further than NC.

Position       : Wise packager

Location   : RI, MA (multiple positions)

Duration     : open ended

Rate           : $35hr

Job Description:

This person will be using Wise Package Studio to package applications. Client
has recently acquired another company that used a different tool to
bundle/package their applications so they will be working with the new
companies applications with Wise to have unity across the board. They will be
repackaging and testing applications and deploying them through the system with
SMS. If the person has a development background they may be able to pick up the
Wise product quickly.

Must haves:
-3+ years of Wise Package Studio
-Solid Desktop knowledge
-Application support

Nice to haves:
-VB development skills

Thanks & Regards,

IT recruter,

Zip Logic LLC.

In case I am not reachable please contact:

Suresh (Accounts Manager),

Zip Logic Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the
inconvinience caused