*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*
We have a hot requirement on *Sharepoint Architect/Developer*,* *if you have
any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and
*Job Title : **Sharepoint Architect/Developer*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Rate : $48/hr max*
*Client : Energy *
*Interview : Telephone*
*Sharepoint Architect/Developer: *
Enhance and repair internal Migration Request website. Develop an
application to allow EAM application owners to self maintain their approved
designee approver lists
*Migration Webform changes:*
- Resolve issue where items remain checked out even if the request is
- Duplicate rows from multiple submittals,
- Trigger test migration schedule,
- Custom object prompt for objects beginning with "EX",
- Resolve duplicate migration key errors,
- Delete existing requests when user chooses to create new one instead of
modifying old request,
- Prompt user for comments regarding objects not being migrated,
- Prevent modifying an "All" migration if part of it is already
- Distinguish between a true CNTL Object type vs. JCL,
- Separate the Production Back Out request into two migration messages
for tracking clarity.
- No new bugs introduced.
Design and build a WEB or MOSS based Self-Service User Designee Review tool
for users to review (or change) and approve their list of designees to the
applications for which they are responsible. The tool should be secure with
access via single-sign-on capability to the user's existing LAN account.
Resolution to each of the migration webform issues noted above
- Operational Self-Service User Designee review tool with no critical
errors deployed in test and production
- Operations Guide
- User instructions embedded in tool
All work to be completed according to Exelon internal procedures for code
and migration control.
Successful acceptance testing of each of the migration webform changes as
well as successful regression testing of the webform to ensure no new issues
have been introduced.
Successful acceptance testing of the Self-Service User Designee Review
tool. No functional errors and no more than two minor non-functional
errors. Completed operations guide.
Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
*ROCHESTER HILLS**, MI 48307** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at