*Keen Info Tek , Inc* have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please direct your email to the listed recruiter.
We appreciate your assistance.
Email: Thomas – [EMAIL PROTECTED] ***Please include resume, rate, and
contact details in your email ***
*REQUIREMENT DETAILS :--** **
PMO BA *
Duration: Long Term
NOTE ::: CONSULTANT SHOULD HAVE PHARMA BACK GROUND
Role Needed / Job Description (Please provide sufficient detail as what this
consultant is to produce from a work product or Service expectation from a
response time if appropriate)
We are looking for an experienced individual to support the PMO within the
IT organization at client. This person will report to the Manager – IT PMO.
The position will work closely with the Manager – IT PMO and the IT Project
Management community to facilitate the collection, management and reporting
of project information, as well as the identification, documentation,
development and support of consistent methods and processes. The position
will also be responsible for in depth analysis of project information to
identify and then communicate areas of opportunity for the project managers
and the overall IT organization utilizing visually effective communication
tools. He/she will then assist in the coaching/training of project managers
in those identified areas of opportunity. In addition, he/she will help
drive a communication and learning mindset through the IT organization by
supporting, managing and marketing a knowledge management repository and a
PM Intranet Portal.
1. Creating effective graphical presentations including communication decks,
process flows and spreadsheets
2. Create and maintain documentation and materials for training.
3. Create and maintain documentation and materials for IT processes and
procedures including process flows and methodology.
4. Consolidate lessons learned and maintain and communicate knowledge
5. Analyze project information and identify and communicate organizational
6. Work with Project Managers to collect, consolidate, validate and review
7. Coordinate materials and logistics for monthly Top Project Meeting with
8. Coordinate materials and logistics for monthly IT PM Community of
9. Effectively facilitate group meetings
10.Assist in the coaching/training of Project Managers with project or
process related issues and opportunities
11.Manage the PM Intranet portal and facilitate the optimization of the
12.Assist in the identification, creation and communication of key project
Specific Qualifications Required (specialized skills, degrees,
1. Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
2. Innovate thinker with excellent problem solving skills
3. Demonstrated success working within strict timelines
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
5. Strong people and communication skills (verbal/written/listening). This
includes the ability to communicate processes and process changes clearly
6. Team player
7. Solid business knowledge with a sense of urgency and strong follow-up
8. Good meeting facilitation skills
9. Must be detailed oriented and able to work within a team setting.
10.Highly proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel,
PowerPoint and Visio.
11.5-7 years of general business experience
12.Process skills or training (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a plus
13.Project Management training or experience a plus
14.Prior experience working in a PMO a plus
15.Prior experience with in-flight project statusing a plus
16.Experience working in a matrixed environment a plus
17.Prior training experience a plus
18. Bachelor's degree required
Percent Travel Required:
Contact us today for immediate consideration.
*Thanks & Regards*
**Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"**
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #110 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: 630-225-7137 || Fax: 630-206-0325
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.keeninfotek.com
*[image: Standard Business Partner emblem]*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at