--
Hi All

Hope all is well

Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

*Team,  FOR this our client needs final candidates by END OF DAY TODAY-
WEDNESDAY....*

*Let's close some deals.  Fortune 500 client-  Lake Forest, IL (north of
Chicago).*     Just had 2 starts for this group today

*3* Business System Analysts to provide development and testing support for
the Pricing 2.0 project.    NEEDS RECENT SAP SD EXPERIENCE - THIS IS KEY!!!!

*This is the same project where they just requested ABAP/Web Dynpro
consultants.*

*Please send me your top  candidate ASAP.   Rate is open within reason.   *

*Need total cost, availability to start, AND RESUME MUST SHOW THE RECENT
EXPERIENCES WITH SAP SD, ECC 6.0, And Systems Analysis, Testing
experiences.    *

*Thank you!*

*KEYS:  *   *1.   SAP SD  (RECENT EXPERIENCE)*
 *2.   ECC 6.0*
 *3. Writing and Executing Unit, Integration and Regression Tests*
 *4.   Functional Spec Writing*

  Support client during the development phase of the Pricing 2.0 Project

Understand client Customer Specific Pricing Business Process

Replacing a 3rd party tool with a custom SAP in-house solution

Develop multiple Functions/Services

Utilizing an ABAP Web Dynpro front-end

Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and regression testing

Support Developers

Working in a group environment

Sai satish

Marketing  Manager- Team lead
Aim Computer Consulting 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,
Suite # 513, Livonia, MI 48152.
 Phone: 734-591-3562, Ext.1+164
Fax:734-418-2603
E mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]