Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultant for <<COGNOS Report developer>> Req.
Please read the complete job description before sending the resume.

Job Summary:
**Analyze, Design, develop and maintain Cognos ReportNet (reporting) solutions
on Cognos8 BI environment. Provide Cognos
  product expertise and guidance to report developers. Support and maintain
existing
**Cognos applications. Support and develop security for all Cognos users.
Coordinate, administer and manage the Cognos
  reporting environments. Develop and implement standards and guidelines for
**Cognos reporting. Install and configure upgrades and new releases of Cognos
software. Serve as primary resource on
  development of Cognos8 reports for ongoing projects and new applications.

Required skills:

**4-5 years of hands-on experience working with Cognos BI products including
Cognos 8 ReportNet, Query Studio, Report Studio
    and Framework Manager.
**Work with Business user and analyze the requirements.
**Design, create reports for customer's requirements.
**Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding performance and data
retrieval.
**Participate in the needs analysis and develop Cognos reports using Cognos
Report Studio.
**Must have Oracle, data warehousing, and business analyst experience.
**Experience defining and documenting technical requirements.
**Understanding with data modeling- both 3rd normal form and star/snowflake
schemas.
**Must have healthcare domain knowledge.
**Must have IBM Websphere knowledge.

Location : Chicago, IL

Duration : 6 months

Rate : $45-50/Hr

Regards
Mohib
Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
www.amtexsystems.com
Tel:    646-200-7254
Fax:    866-330-0589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Verticals:
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure
Office Locations:
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.