Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title :** Mainframe Developer
Location : Deerfield, IL
Duration : 6 Months
Rate        : Open*

*Job Description:*
*We are looking for a mainframe (Cobol, CICS, DB2) developer *.
*Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the

*Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.

With regards,

Bhavith D. M.
Uni Resource,Inc
2340 S.Arlington Hts Rd, Suite # 410