Hi Partners,
*Please forward resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* ASAP *

We have this new requirement for Business Analyst, Please let me know if you
can help me with this

 Appreciate your quick response

*Location*: McLean, VA

*Duration*: 6+ months

-Responsible for Functional Requirement delivery
- Managing small projects using workflow

Senior (7+ yrs):

                -5-10 years of experience in Dimensional Modeling /Data
warehousing or Business Intelligence.
                - Exposure to Single Family profitability reporting
                -Strong analytical, process and design skills
                -Strong data research and problem solving skills
                -Ability to function in a fast paced team environment
                -Must be detail oriented
                -Ability to multi-task
                -Ability to develop and maintain Strong working
                -Strong oral and written communication skills
                -Ability to identify options and make recommendations
                -Exposure to the secondary Mortgage Market is a Must
                -Business Intelligence Experience with Complex data Marts
                -Individual Must be proficient in SAS or SQL technical
                -data Warehousing Experience, MicroStrategy, and
ClearQuest/ClearCase a must
                -TestCase writing
                -DataAnalysis and data mining skills

*Thanks & Regards