*Dear associate vendor,*
We have an urgent request from one of our clients.
Please submit at least two qualified consultant for the position mentioned
below. Make sure all the skills are present in resume and highlight the
skills that are required for this position.* *
*
Job order: *13421
*Job Title: *Telecom Analyst for Voice Services
*Location: *Mountain View, CA
*Duration: 6 months **Rate: *55$ per hr

*Send me resumes along with current location of the consultant with contact
details*
*Full Requirements: *This position is required for the VMO to assist with
Telecom vendor management; contract negotiations; validate/approve invoice
analysis to process for payment; data collection; and budget compliance in
tracking the monthly/quarterly spend for voice services. Performs tasks
associated with M&A initiatives in gathering all data for voice services and
consolidates vendor agreements. This resource will be the VMO Telecom
support for interfacing with Client and performing the SYMC retained
functions. Skill set requires attention to detail; experience with
provisioning and invoice reconciliation in managing Telecom vendors;
expertise in Tariff knowledge and invoice compliance to leverage savings
from audits.
*SKILLS '- Manage voice for VMO (US vendors managed globally)
*- Negotiating small amendments
- Local services
- Provisioning circuits
- vendors
- Reconcile invoices
- Tariff knowledge
- Financial mgmt, quarterly accruals
- Backs up Data services function
- Reaching out to new vendors during M&A consolidations

Thanks & Regards
*Rajasekhar* T 973.481.0100 X 3079
 F 973. 273.4639
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Makro Technologies, Inc.
www.makrotech.com
 One Washington Park, Suite 104, Newark, NJ 07102
Offices: Illinois, Pennsylvania
*Ranked among FAST 50 in NJ and FAST 500 growing in North America -
Deloitte*