Hi,

          This is Ravi from NTech solutions Inc. One of my Client is looking
for a *SR. BUSINESS ANALYST (TEAMSITE INTERWOVEN)*. If your consultants
profile matches with this requirement, please do respond with your updated
resume and rate and contact details ASAP.

*Please send matching resume with contact details and rate.*

*Position : SR. BUSINESS ANALYST (TEAMSITE INTERWOVEN)*

*Location:  Owings Mills, MD*

*Rate : Open                                                      *Please
send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] catch me on 818-232-7462

*Exp Level : Min 7 yrs*

*Job Description:*

* *

Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the
IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
for Interwoven Content Management. This position is working with the
business area for the requirements gathering through implementation of Web
Content Management. We use Interwoven and would prefer this experience.
Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT
organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT
organization on the direction of the business. Gathers information about the
organization's work processes and information flows. Documents existing
process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT
solutions and implementation processes. Possesses an understanding of
technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business
groups supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge. Has basic
knowledge in functions they support. Has knowledge and background of other
technologies and tools. Has basic understanding of business, market and
industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Migration and
implementation of Content within a WCM system (prefer Interwoven).

*Additional Skills Needed:*

We need an experienced business analyst who has worked on Web Content
implementations. We would prefer someone who has experience with content
using Interwoven for Portal implementations

Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
818-232-7462 (Voice)
888-50N-TECH (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/> Note for the Employers: Please

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.