Hello,
Here is the requirement.
Please forward resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Title: Sr. Lead Crystal Developer
Work Location: Germantown, MD
# Positions: 1
Duration: 1 year plus
Hourly Rates: $50.00 - Max

Position Description/Responsibilities:
Work with the customer to help them develop and support Crystal reports.  This
person would develop new reports accessing an Oracle data warehouse.  Also
enhancing existing reports as well as assist business users with their
development needs.
Also, experience with some Data modeling.
This may expand into a team and this person would be the lead.

Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
- Crystal is running BO XIv2 ... moving to v3
- Analytical skills
- Some data modeling
- Good communications
- Willing to take on a lead position

Thanks for your support.
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.MetaSenseusa.com

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.