Infrastructure Engineer for New Data Integration Project. This position is
to fulfill a need in the Global Information Warehouse's (GIW) Operations &
Engineering Team, part of GIW Shared Services. GIW services the entire
Global Transaction Services (GTS) division within Capital Markets and
The role is to provide technical leadership in planning, building and
managing a complex system infrastructure.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with Solution Architects in Infrastructure Planning
- Defining and building of 24X7 Highly Available Platform for
Database and Data Integration Processing
- Capacity Planning
- Planning and Conducting Platform Tests for various Failure Modes,
Continuity of Business and Load/Stress
- Planning a comprehensive System Monitoring Facility
- System/Environment Health Assurance and Diagnosis
The Engineer will also work closely with development groups in the testing
and implementation phases of the projects.
The resource will need to build strong relationships within the GIW team and
several technology stakeholder groups within GTS.
6 to 10 years experience in Systems Infrastructure Administration with
specific knowledge of:
- Unix System Administration
- Highly Available Distributed Operating Environments
- Change Management and Implementation Practices
- Experience with the following Products
- WebSphere MQ
- Connect Direct NDM
Experience with one or more of the following is a big plus:
- Database systems
- Ab Initio ETL
The candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be
interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority.
Educational requirements: BA/BS
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at