Good Morning.

This is Laxmi from Webject Systems.  Hope you are doing great; Just checking
in with you for any new requirements for today at your end.

*I've got excellent resources in the skills Certified Sr. SAP FI/CO, Oracle
Certified PL/SQL, C#.Net, Java, Software Test Engineer, SAP R/3 Basis Admin,
IBM Certified Sr. Websphere Admin, AIX/UNIX admin *with me. If you have any
requirements at your end please let me know. It would be a mutual benefit to
both our firms.

I highly appreciate your help in this regard.

Looking forward to work with you in all your future opportunities and thank
you for your valuable time and concern.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks and Regards,

Laxmi